Legend of Pandora Legend of Pandora

Iffy game saves. I saved at almost 50% done and now that i reload the save tells me it's at 38%. Not worth replaying to catch up, even though I was having fun up until this point.

US Border TD US Border TD

yeah

This is extremely offensive. For someone who has "nothing against Mexicans," you sure put a lot of time and effort into creating a game that makes sport of murdering them in effigy. A taco made of C4? I hope you learn some respect.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

already said...

as others have said, this game is fun but it is far too buggy. after i won the Bronze and Silver cups, my training screen loaded with a bunch of popup boxes that were clipping all over each other, and nothing seems to get rid of them. the first time it happened with the Bronze cup, i managed to refresh my browser and reload my game with no problems but unfortunately i'm stuck with the same mess after the Silver cup and no way to get around it. it's a shame that i have to stop playing because the game is really quite enjoyable. i would have liked to have more control over the Attack options as opposed to waiting to unlock them just by level, and perhaps maybe more attacks. fun game, though.

APOKALYX APOKALYX

facepal @ the end

i thoroughly enjoyed playing this game...right up to the end. the downside is that if you've made any mistakes at all along the way, then you are up the creek for the final battle since, once you get there, there is no way to improve your stats or reorganize your abilities. there's nothing more frustrating than thinking you're making the right moves throughout the game, only to realize that you could've done better, but now it's too late and you haven't got a chance. it seems the only way to fix your character is to replay the entire game.

it's a fun game, but you're on a pretty narrow track the whole time. i doubt i'll ever beat it, though because i'm not replaying it.

The Leon Wars The Leon Wars

glitchy

i was having the same problem, in which the game would not even let me click on the army in the first level. i would like to play so i can rate this game, but i can't.

Dungeon Defender Dungeon Defender

hey, nice

real nice. just tell me how to beat level 4.

Moth Stapler Moth Stapler

hilarious!

i like this game alot. but i have nearly 300 moths and only 17 species, including arnold. i don't know what else i can do. but great job, this is so addicting.

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

problem

it was pretty okay. but the character sticks whenever i get to the part with the first zapper on that lower level.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Finally!

I like this game because now I can be everything that I'm not. On Newgrounds, that is.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

highly entertaining

I thoroughly enjoyed this smart little piece. My only suggestion would be to maybe expand the weapons a bit and be more generous with the health. Other than that, a very entertaining bit.